[Openswan Users] Phase I completed,but Phase II error

李正光 xjklee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:09:58 EDT 2007

2007/10/11, Paul Wouters <paul at xelerance.com>:

> The up1.txt log shows me that first of all NAT-T on this ipsec.conf
> is disabled (which might cause the different behaviour), It then seems
> to stop after it has send its certificate, which is probably related to
> the certificate/id setup?

the arm linux has NAT-T patch,but not enable, I want to ask that is it
essential for openswan?
in my x86 linux,I also not enable NAT-T ,but it still connected to the
remote server.

- Are you using the IDENTICAL configuration files in /etc/ipsec.* on
> the arm and the x86_64?

yes, we only update ipsec.conf & ipsec.secrets files

- Are you using the IDENTICAL network plug and network location for
> both tests?

I use IP SHARE to assign my two test machine local ip address (192.168.1.**),
they are different local ip address !

Thanks for your response!

I have the idea that your setups might be different. Either a different