[Openswan Users] Phase I completed,but Phase II error

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Oct 11 09:24:14 EDT 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, ??? wrote:

> If I didn't specify rightid="@...", during phase I process,it will stop and
> show "invalid ID...",the same ipsec.conf can be run on x86 linux machine.

Oh, now i remember. You asked a few days ago too. Then I asked if the
x86_64 and the arm were running from the exact same network point,
including IP address, so we could determine if this was a network issue
or a arm related bug.
The up1.txt log shows me that first of all NAT-T on this ipsec.conf
is disabled (which might cause the different behaviour), It then seems
to stop after it has send its certificate, which is probably related to
the certificate/id setup?

Please answer these questions (and leave the above intact, so I know
what this was about):

- Are you using the IDENTICAL configuration files in /etc/ipsec.* on
  the arm and the x86_64?
- Are you using the IDENTICAL network plug and network location for
  both tests?

I have the idea that your setups might be different. Either a different
network or a different config file.