[Openswan Users] Phase I completed,but Phase II error

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Oct 11 16:11:47 EDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, ??? wrote:

> the arm linux has NAT-T patch,but not enable, I want to ask that is it
> essential for openswan?

Only if 1) Using KLIPS and 2) When you want to connect to or allow
connection from, ipsec clients behind a NAT device.

> - Are you using the IDENTICAL configuration files in /etc/ipsec.* on
> > the arm and the x86_64?
>
> yes, we only update ipsec.conf & ipsec.secrets files

So you mean "no, we change ipsec.conf and ipsec.csecrets" ?
Please try and use the identical IP address, identical physical network
plug, and identical openswan versions. If then still one of the two works,
and the ARM doesn't, send us a log with plutodebug=all for both cases,
so we have one "working log" and one "failing log" with identical configuration.

Then we can locate the soure of a potential ARM bug.