[Openswan Users] Connecting to other machines in subnet

Willie Gillespie wgillespie+openswan at es2eng.com
Mon Feb 11 17:03:49 EST 2013

What you are talking about is doable, but I need to know a little more
about your setup.

Do you still want an IPsec connection between site A and B with the SSH
connection to machine C (which is at site B) inside of it?

Or do you want the SSH connection to go directly to machine C and not be
encapsulated in the IPsec tunnel?

Is machine B the gateway for site B (and thus for machine C)?  Or does
machine C have its own public IP address?