[Openswan Users] Connecting to other machines in subnet

Durwin thecajun at nmia.com
Mon Feb 11 18:10:19 EST 2013

> What you are talking about is doable, but I need to know a little more about your setup.
>
> Do you still want an IPsec connection between site A and B with the SSH connection to machine C (which is at site B) inside of it?
>
> Or do you want the SSH connection to go directly to machine C and not be encapsulated in the IPsec tunnel?
>
> Is machine B the gateway for site B (and thus for machine C)?  Or does machine C have its own public IP address?

Ok, let me give you the detailed setup.  Both sites are behind modems,
none of the servers have real ip addresses.  Site A has a hardware VPN,
this is connected to VPN server at site B (server B).  I wish to connect
to port 80 on machine C (with browser).  Server B does not need 80.  I
need to be able to ssh into server B yet still be able to ssh into
machine C (from server B is fine).  Did I leave anything out?  While I
am at it.  I also need iptable rules which allow vpn to work.  I've been
running without iptables.

--
reality.sys corrupted. universe halted. reboot (y/n)?