[Openswan Users] xl2tpd fails to establish tunnel, received out of order packet on tunnel -1

Will Roberts ironwill42 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:22:42 EDT 2010

I tried making a connection to xl2tpd without going over an openswan
tunnel and I still see the same issue. So it's pretty safe to say that
my ipsec configuration isn't the (immediate) issue.

At this point I'd like to just get the machines connecting without
bothering with the openswan part. Again is there any debug options I can
enable to provide more output?

Regards,
--Will