[Openswan Users] xl2tpd fails to establish tunnel, received out of order packet on tunnel -1

Will Roberts ironwill42 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:50:36 EDT 2010

My current config on all my servers looks like this:

http://www.bws42.com/zztmp/ipsec.20100517.conf

The clients are the reverse. Several of my servers have multiple IPs, but I
haven't had an issue with that before, and since the openswan tunnel is
established without any error I didn't think to look there for a problem.

--Will