[Openswan Users] IPSec net-to-net with multiple subnets

Youri Matthys yourimatthys at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:50:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a small problem configuring my remote network.

At this time I have following configuration working:

home network ---------  Openswan ------- adsl router ======= vigor vpn
------- office network 24bit

The problem is that behind the office network we have multiple other
subnets. In theory I could just conntect with rightsubnet 192.168.0.0/19 but
the vigor does not accept this configuration. Is there any workaround on how
I could access the other office subnets without resorting to PPTP?

I was looking into l2tp/ipsec because the vigor supports this to but i'm not
positive that this will solve my issue.

Regards, Youri