[Openswan Users] [Openvpn-users] Author OpenVPN Book-Packt Publishing.

Brent Clark brentgclarklist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 08:18:30 EDT 2009

Kshipra Singh wrote:
> We are planning to publish a new book on OpenVPN and currently we are
> seeking potential authors to write it. It will be a cookbook of tasks
> for setting up, securing and maintaining professional VPNs with
> OpenVPN. The author is expected to be an experienced user of OpenVPN
> with broad knowledge of OpenVPN.
Please excuse me for getting ahead of myself.

Jan Just Keijser, you the most competent and experienced OpenVPN user on
the this list.

If I can suggest, why not go for this opportunity.

Ill buy your book.

If I make a suggestion : Lots of examples, lots scenerios, and for the
child in me to gain a better understanding... lots of pictures.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark