[Openswan Users] help with configuration

Daniel Luis dos Santos daniel.dlds at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:50:51 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to make a host to host tunnel inside a LAN, between an
OpenSwan 2.5.17 on a debian machine, and macosx leopard.
I get a message in auth.log that says "main mode message received ..."
"...but no connection authorized with policy RSASIG".

I suppose its a configuration error and openswan can't match the
incoming connection with the one I configured. I am using certificates
and keys  generated by open ssl, by probably the negotiation never got
to that part.

I need help, and am attaching ipsec,conf (the connection is
hosttohosttest),  ipsec.secrets, and the pluto log in all mode.