[Openswan Users] Mac OS X can't connect to Openswan server (Linux Kernel 2.6)

Alan Whinery whinery at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 30 00:57:03 EDT 2008

We are currently supporting Leopard on Openswan-- feel free to check
my procedure for Tiger & Leopard under:

http://net.its.hawaii.edu/advanced

I think that Leopard procedure is wrong, in that you don't need to
sudo the Keychain Access anymore, it manages rights as expected.

Maybe more when I get to a keyboard...

Alan