[Openswan Users] Mac OS X can't connect to Openswan server (Linux Kernel 2.6)

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Tue Apr 29 18:47:50 EDT 2008

Arnel B. Espanola wrote:

> If I use this config, MAC OSX works but not Windows:
>
> If I used this config, Windows works but not MAC OSX:

Check the link mentioned by Jean-Michel. The page says that
rightprotoport=17/%any currently does not work properly due to
Openswan bug #773, but there are workarounds.

Tiger should work, but I have not yet had my hands (paws?) on Leopard. Apple
seems to have replaced the IPsec daemon and I still don't know what it is. The
routine for importing a client cert may also have changed in Leopard (and
hopefully for the better).

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl