[Openswan Users] IPSec Install files

Vuppula, Srinivas srinivas.vuppula at intel.com
Fri Oct 12 12:26:13 EDT 2007

I have a need to install IPSec on a linux system but not using
"make install" and "make programs" command.
I have to identify the install files needed and then copy each file
(make a tar file with path and extract on linux box).
Is there a changelist or readme or any document listing all the files
needed.
I want lite install and not all the files. Need only those libraries and
binaries to get Ipsec running and be able to create node-node tunnel.

One way is to install on linux system and look for each file (using ldd
on each binary). I am looking if any one knows all the list of files.

Thanks,

Srinivas