[Openswan Users] IPSec Install files

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Fri Oct 12 13:04:25 EDT 2007

I use the attached script to build a custom package for Slackware.
It installs to an alternate empty root in which all files are later added to the package.
Change the compile flags and paths as necessary for your distribution.
Remove the supporting doc files that you don't want.
Then package it up with tar instead of makepkg.

You can also check the package source for the openswan package for your distribution.
Then modify it to only install the required files and none of the docs.

The key option for installing to an alternate location is:
make DESTDIR=/tmp/openswan install

Peter McGill

  _____