[Openswan Users] Static IP Addresses for Clients

baron.openswan at mailnull.com baron.openswan at mailnull.com
Mon Mar 19 23:29:59 EDT 2007

Folks,

Just got Openswan and L2TP working the other week and I must say,
it's working darn well. The one question I had was whether or not I
could set my clients to receive static ip addresses from the L2TP pool
of addresses I specify. Not sure if that is even possible, but figured
someone on this list might know.

Thanks in advance.