[Openswan Users] ipsec0 device

Vince John vince at zworg.com
Mon Mar 19 21:59:00 EDT 2007

> Are you sure that is an UNPATCHED tree?
I tried it again, just the kernel source and openswan in my /usr/src,
nothing else (I probably had some iptables patch in there before -- I do
need iptables, but I tried without just to know). At first I get:

  ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.
         include/linux/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are
missing.
         Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to fix it.

When I have done 'make oldconfig && make prepare' I get the nfmark error
as mentioned before. No way past it whatever I do.

> Try openswan 2.4.8rc1 if you are trying to use a kernel 2.6.19+
Ok. Where can I get that version? Openswan.org's download section only
goes up to 2.4.7.

--
Free e-mail accounts at http://zworg.com