[Openswan Users] Configuration Help

Justin Fletcher jfletche at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:48:37 EST 2007

Sounds like SystemB has two interfaces with addresses of 192.168.1.3
and 100.100.110.3.  If that's the case, it's correct for it to respond
to either address.

SystemA can talk to the 100.100.110.3 address on SystemB because it's
on the same subnet, thus directly connected.

If you really want to talk to the 192.168.1.3 address, you'll have to
put in a static route so SystemA knows how to get to systemB.

btw, eth0 has no priority - it's just a name.

This is speculation based on my guesses of your network configuration
- if it's not right, can you provide more details on your setup?

Best,
Justin