[Openswan Users] Configuration Help

Josh jhcrowe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:36:40 EST 2007

Everyone,

I have a configuration question for you.  I am trying to connect two systems
running openswan but am unable to do so because of some strange network
settings.  Here are the details:

SystemA: 100.100.110.2

The address that system A thinks system B has because of the network
configuration : 100.100.110.3

SystemB's actual address for eth0: 192.168.1.3

When I ssh or ping 100.100.110.3 system B responds.

When I setup the configuration file for system B and provide it the
100.100.110.3 address and restart openswan it states it does not know that
network.  When I change the configuration file and add 192.168.1.3 it trys
to connect but does not work either.

So...with this being said I am not sure how to setup the configuration file.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Josh