[Openswan Users] Openswan in transport mode

naveen kumar naveen_mamindla at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 26 16:49:43 CEST 2006

Hi Karthik ,

Try with the below configuration...

conn net-to-net
         type=transport
         left=the source ip
         #leftid=i have given the source ip itself
gain here.Is that
 wrong or what ip should i give ?? should domain name
 be given ???
         #leftnexthop= I have given the right ip ie.
 the destination ip.
 Is it right ???
         right= The destination ip.
         #rightid= Have given the right ip here .
         #rightnexthop=  I gave the source ip here ie
 the left ip.
         auth=esp
         esp=3des-sha1
         authby=secret