[Openswan Users] l2tp + openswan in sarge

Stefan Denker Stefan at dn-kr.de
Tue May 9 20:51:06 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 05:42:06PM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Tue, 9 May 2006, Fabio wrote:
>> Do you know a l2tp server to use with openswan in sarge?
> The Debian people were patching the l2tpd with our patches. Perhaps they
> already switched the name to "xl2tpd"?

Nope, http://packages.debian.org knows no such package. The package
"l2tpd" is available in unstable and oldstable. I was able to install
the unstable package in stable a few months ago, though. No
dependancy-problems, works. As far as I can tell.

Stefan
--
Am Anfang war das Wort und das Wort war
Content-type=text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1.