[Openswan Users] Familiar with OpenSwan.

marcos at dytz.com.br marcos at dytz.com.br
Fri Sep 23 05:56:50 CEST 2005

Hello Paul,

The version says "Linux Openswan U2.2.0/K2.00pre1 (klips)"

And indeed there is /usr/libexec/ipsec/pluto, but I try to run ipsed verify, I
don't have /usr/libexec/ipsec/verify although the file is there, is there
something missing? Would there be any other way to verify the installation?

Cheers,

Marcos