[Openswan Users] Is there known issues with nat-t and 2.4.1dr1?

Juha Pietikäinen juha.pietikainen at connet.net
Fri Sep 23 09:12:32 CEST 2005

Hi, I have FC1 server with Kernel 2.4.31.

I just upgraded my Openswan from version 2.2.1 to 2.4.1dr1 with
pfkey_v2.c v.1.102 from cvs. Nat-t and klips patches are installed.

I can't get L2TP/IPsec connection with X.509 certificates working with nat-t
enabled
(nat_traversal=yes).

Both xp pro client and server have public IP's.

Same configuration worked fine with os 2.2.1 and it's nat-t and klips patch.

It seems that nothing will get to the pluto because there isn't any entries
in secure log, however pluto is running.

Juha Pietikäinen