[Openswan Users] OpenSwan with 2.4.

marcos at dytz.com.br marcos at dytz.com.br
Tue Sep 6 06:33:18 CEST 2005

Hello guys,

So I am trying to install OpenSwan on a Zaurus and before trying other OSs
(OpenZaurus), I am going to try the original Zaurus system which comes with
kernel 2.4.8 (I am not totally sure of the .8) and I hadn't checked on the
internals of the Kernel (if it has KLIPS or NETKEY). Anyway, how could I manage
to install OpenSwan with kernel 2.4 or will it only work with 2.6?

Any further changes or binaries would be required?

Cheers,

Marcos