[Openswan Users]

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongsec.net
Mon Sep 5 15:28:07 CEST 2005

Hi Andrew,

some students of mine wrote a howto a couple of years ago:

   http://home.zhwin.ch/~sna/PA/PAK2_2002_Sna01_A.pdf

Although it was written for FreeS/WAN, it should also work
with Openswan.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                   e-mail: andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
strongSec GmbH                    home:   http://www.strongsec.com
Alter Zürichweg 20                phone:  +41 1 730 80 64
CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1 730 80 65