[Openswan Users] [OT]Network Neighborhood

Norman Rasmussen normanr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:41:30 CEST 2005

AD now has 'operations masters' for domain functions.  I'm not sure if
the pc list is managed by a selected operations master, or if wins is
still responsible.  We happen to run WINS servers that replicate to
each other, and our dhcp is set up to configure the WINS too.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
 - Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
 - Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/