[Openswan Users] FW: VPN works, but you can't eBay ;-)

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon May 16 20:00:21 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Miguel Dilaj wrote:

> (http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openswan/openswan_2.3.0-2.diff.gz)

thanks for the pointer. we'll double check all the stuff from there is also
in 2.3.1+.

> There's no 2.3.1 .deb package at the moment, and I prefer to keep that box
> as "Debianized" as possible to keep life easy for maintainers (me at the
> moment, but this will change soon).
> Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I'll stay tuned for new .deb packages. If
> there are no other potential solutions to try, I'll install 2.3.1 from
> tarball just for testing.

That would be appreciated. Standard install happes in /usr/local, so if you
remove the dpjg, and isntall from source, you can later on just wipe
/usr/local/lib/ipsec, /usr/local/libexec/ipsec and /usr/local/sbin/ipsec
and re-install a debian package.