[Openswan Users] FW: VPN works, but you can't eBay ;-)

Miguel Dilaj mdilaj at nccglobal.com
Mon May 16 17:47:50 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,

Basically it's 2.3.0 with a couple patches
(http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openswan/openswan_2.3.0-2.diff.gz)
None of them seems to be related to my particular problem. In fact it seems
that at least part of the patch is to solve issues during authentication.
There's no 2.3.1 .deb package at the moment, and I prefer to keep that box
as "Debianized" as possible to keep life easy for maintainers (me at the
moment, but this will change soon).
Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I'll stay tuned for new .deb packages. If
there are no other potential solutions to try, I'll install 2.3.1 from
tarball just for testing.
Regards,

Miguel