ATTN Herbert Xu [Fwd: Re: [Openswan Users] Compression with Linux kernel 2.6]

Phillip T. George phillip at eacsi.com
Fri May 13 12:08:58 CEST 2005

Herbert,

I can't seem to email you directly...so this is why I'm sending my
report to the list (Paul should have received it though).  Whenever I
try to email you, I receive this bounceback error:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at coruscant.stellardreams.com.

<herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>:
203.14.152.115 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 mail from 66.98.176.75 rejected: administrative prohibition
Giving up on 203.14.152.115.

-Phillip