[Openswan Users] 2nd tentative : Aggressive Mode + Email Identity (netscreen-remote)

S. Hermet seb at dxd2.com
Fri May 13 10:15:54 CEST 2005

hello,

I try to replace the win32 client that gave me my customer to access its
Juniper with netscreen-remote.

I've got a login/password for xauth
and an additionnal identity with email...

if I know what to do with xauth parameters, I wonder where to put this
identity... which parameter ??

112 "myclient" #4: STATE_AGGR_I1: initiate
010 "myclient" #4: STATE_AGGR_I1: retransmission; will wait 20s for response

it does not go further....
in the other side, it says I am an unknown remote peer....

here is my ipsec.conf (IPs are modified)

conn myclient
         left=194.6.124.215
         leftsubnet=192.168.20.1/32
         leftid=@groupname