[Openswan Users] openswan behind iptables

rob at mokkinksystems.com rob at mokkinksystems.com
Fri Jul 29 09:00:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have openswan working like a charm. On the internal lan i can connect without
problems.

But when i try to connect through the shorewall firewall it gives me problems.
It's blocking everything.

The vpn server is located behind the firewall.

I already posted this problem on the shorewall maillinglist, but there is no
way i can get it to work behind shorewall.

I think of modifying my firewall script.
Does anyone have experience with ipsec/l2tp behind a firewall?
And can someone post me some example rules?

Thanks.

Regards,

Rob