[Openswan Users] Only single and initial connection permitted

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Jul 27 01:21:41 CEST 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Oliver Tomkins wrote:

> No there is nothing in the l2tpd logs other than the first successful
> connection being accepted.
>
> Is it possible to sniff the packets between the boxes given that in order for
> the fault to occur there already is a live connection?

I have noticed this behavious when trying to connect two clients with
l2tp from behind nat to the same openswan/l2tp server.

Did you try to connect from multiple locations?

Also, Michael fixed a few bugs in transport mode and NAT-T. Please try
2.4.0dr8 and see if this fixes your problem. I cannot currently test this
for a few weeks.

If it does fix things, I'd appreciate an email.