[Openswan Users] Probelm with host reachability whenipsectunnelis operational

Gömöri Zoltán suf at freemail.hu
Sat Jul 23 12:34:00 CEST 2005

 Hi,

It seems to me that it is either:
1. A bug in the 2.6 kernel's NETKEY implementation or
2. A bug in the OpenS/WAN's NETKEY handling or
3. An additional configuration is needed for the OpenS/WAN if somebody want
to use it together with NETKEY in a hub/spoke config like this.

I would realy like to see if somebody who has enough knowledge investigate
this issue

Zoltan