[Openswan Users] Probelm with host reachability when ipsectunnelis operational

Greg McGuire greg at greganem.com
Fri Jul 22 15:04:07 CEST 2005

An update:

I was able to get everything working properly by backing off to
kernel 2.4.27 and using KLIPS instead.  On Debian you need to apt-get
and compile the openswan-module-source (as I'm sure you all know).
This works quite well.  I guess this is one reason to choose KLIPS
over NETKEY at the moment, if you happen to have a hub/spoke routing
configuration like this.

Regards,
Greg