[Openswan Users] Virtual interfaces

Lionel Cottin cottin at free.fr
Wed Jul 20 11:04:11 CEST 2005

Dear Tuomo,

Thank you for all these tips ;-) I'll try to give them a try as soon as possible
and will let you know about the results.

It's quite funny that you answered this question because one of my first
motivation to migrate all Linux systems to RHEL is the fact that you stopped
the maintenance of RH 7.x kernels on foobar.fi !!!

One more question regarding your own setup; are you using the IPSEC stack
provided by RH or Klips ??

Regards,
Lionel

--