[Openswan Users] Native Ipsec Stack Kernel 2.6 work, but modul ipsec.o openswan-2.3.1 don't work; same config!

foren titze foren.titze at gmx.net
Wed Jul 13 17:39:27 CEST 2005

hello,

I would like to use the ipsec.o module from openswan-2.3.1 to use the ipsec0
interface for iptables (masquerade).

but this module breaks the l2tpd daemon to get the packets aout of the tunnel.
It is only one module loaded: ipsec.o, the ppp modules are not loaded by the
l2tpd.

My question is: do I have to load the ppp and the other ipsec modules from the
kernel manualy? except teh pf_key modul?

thanks

Ben