[Openswan Users] Proper usage of klips module in 2.3.0

tomk at runbox.com tomk at runbox.com
Tue Feb 8 10:21:42 CET 2005

I have upgraded to 2.3.0, and it's running fine under the previous 2.2.0 configuration i.e. without klips support. The klips module compiled with no errors, so it's ready to go, but I don't know exactly what to do with it. I only started using openswan recently, with 2.6.x NETKEY kernels, so I've never actually used the virtual ipsecX interfaces.

I am planning to plough through all the documentation when I get the time, but if anyone could nudge me in the right direction on this, I'd be very grateful.

Regards
Tom K.