[Openswan Users] polstore.dll error

Richard Pickett Richard.Pickett at CSRTechnologies.com
Thu Aug 11 10:31:43 CEST 2005

Thanks Alaadin,

> Suggestions: 1-See wether state is abreviated "S" instead of "ST"
(this
> kind
> of stuff)
>                     2- Get rid of the back slash after com in
> Technologies.com\Inc.
>
> The two lines should match perfectly to get a running configuration.

OK, this is what was in the mmc cert:

E = Richard.Pickett at CSRTechnologies.com
CN = vpn.csrtechnologies.com
O = CSR Technologies .com, Inc.
L = Bowling Green
S = Kentucky
C = US

So I matched it with this in ipsec.conf:

conn vpn.csrtechnologies.com
	left=%any
	right=india1.internal.csrtechnologies.com
	rightsubnet=*
	rightca="C=US,S=Kentucky,L=Bowling Green,O=CSR Technologies
.com,
Inc.,CN=vpn.csrtechnologies.com,E=Richard.Pickett at CSRTechnologies.com"
	network=auto
	auto=start
	pfs=yes

I get the exact same results, the popup and the auth error.

BTW, this is *all* I have in my client ipsec.conf. Should there be more?

And doesn't the comma in the company name need to be escaped?

Thanks again.