[Openswan Users] install problem after compile

Joseph Commisso commisj at cs.sunyit.edu
Thu Sep 30 15:22:33 CEST 2004

Paul,

I use openna v1.0 and I have reinstalled with a _fresh_ copy.
What happened was that this os came out around 2002 and at that time, I
downloaded a copy. Well it took until recently before I needed to use this
os, so last month I checked at ftp.openna.com and I didn't realize that it
is a newer copy. The filename is openna-i686-disc1.iso and it didn't look
like it was a newer version. Thanks to you, I have downloaded the newer
version and installed it yesterday and it is indeed a newer version.

I thank you greatlly for your response,
Joe Commisso