[Openswan Users] iptables for roadwarrior

MArtin Erasmus martin at onyx.co.za
Tue Sep 28 19:01:22 CEST 2004

HI All

I have finally got my road warrior to work the only problem know is that
my fire wall will not allow any connections, If i stop my fire wall I
can connect to all my servers when I bring it back up it does not work.

I can ping the gate way and that it all when the fire wall is up. I am
using a XP laptop connecting to a FC2 gateway, The gateway allows
gateway connections through from the other remote sites just not from
the road warrior

Any Idease

Thanks
MArtin