[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Dec 14 11:59:56 CET 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Giovani Moda - MR Informática wrote:

> That's the problem. There are no logs. There are no errors, nothing I can
> follow to try to figure it out.
>
> The tunnel is up, but nothing happens after that. No errors, no complains, no
> nothing.

Try adding klipsdebug=all and look for messages why klips might be dropping packets.
If you are using NETKEY, you will have a hard time, as it doesn't log why it drops
things (AFAIK).

The reason these arent logged per default is that this would be a simple DOS.

It might be NAT or an ipsec passthrough device that is mangling your packets.