[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Tue Dec 14 09:32:58 CET 2004

Well, klips debug won't do the trick. Still no logs. But I got something on
the tcpdump:

udp port l2tp unreachable

Now I know it's something with my firewall. I'll try Openswan 2.3.0-dr4. At
least I'll have a ipsec# device that I can grant access more easily. I cant'
and won't mess with my firewall right now. To much headache, too little
time.

I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Giovani