[Openswan dev] 2.1.0rc1 and nat-t patch

gary ng garyng2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 10:40:41 CET 2004

Hi,

I tried the kern.patch but it doesn't include nat-t as
far as I can tell(nothing changes net/ipv4/udp.c).

I then download the full 2.1.0rc1 tree and try a 'make
menugo', again nat-t is not included in the patch.

After briefly browse through the Makefile, I add the
'make nattpatch ...' under applypatch and now the
nat-t patch goes in.

Have I overlooked something in the documentation or is
this the right way to do it ?

Please cc me if possible as I am not on the list.

regards,

gary