[Openswan dev] Re: [Users] Traffic Selector selects Bignet before Smallnet / TS (fwd)

Paul Wouters paul at xtdnet.nl
Wed Mar 10 17:01:55 CET 2004

This user has two ipsec sa's which overlap, one for 10/8 and one
for a /24 within that range. Now I don't think using ipsec in
such a way is clever at all, but I was wondering if it was an
easy change to do pick smaller networks over bigger ones. Or is
this based on ohter issues like when the connection got --up'ed ?

Paul