[Openswan Users] Trying to get openswan and libreswan to interoperate

jchludzinski jchludzinski at vivaldi.net
Thu Apr 4 18:46:03 EDT 2019

After a little research it appears that I lack support for NSS with the
openswan package I installed from the Raspbian repo.

So I went to github, clone the openswan project and built and installed
it. Again no support for NSS.

Next I:
$ set -x USE_LIBNSS true
(I use the fish shell, like all sane people).

Then:
$ make programs
$ sudo make install

Now the '--configdir" is there.