[Openswan Users] Amazon instance - Multiple remote hosts

Daniel Cave dan.cave at me.com
Fri Dec 18 06:08:08 EST 2015

Create a new 'conn remote_host_2' section, and the same with the third with separate Ipsec details/networks.

On Dec 18, 2015, at 06:57 AM, kwaye kant <gabrielkwaye at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I have an instance running on Amazon AWS.

I have 03 remote hosts to connect to via the VPN

On my instance I install OpenSwan

Inside the /etc/ipsec.conf, I create the first connection to the first host
conn remote_host
      left=my_ip
      right=first_host_ip

So now, how can add the other 02 host in this file ?

What exactly are you trying to do?

Sent from my iPhone