[Openswan Users] Amazon instance - Multiple remote hosts

kwaye kant gabrielkwaye at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:57:45 EST 2015

Hi Daniel,

I have an instance running on Amazon AWS.

I have 03 remote hosts to connect to via the VPN

On my instance I install OpenSwan

Inside the /etc/ipsec.conf, I create the first connection to the first host
*conn remote_host*
*      left=my_ip*
*      right=first_host_ip*

So now, how can add the other 02 host in this file ?