[Openswan Users] but no connection has been authorized with policy=PSK

Patrick Naubert patrickn at xelerance.com
Sat Aug 15 10:35:57 EDT 2015

Rescued from the spam bucket.  Please remember to subscribe to the mailing list before posting to it.

From: Alebeta <alebeta at secure-web.eu>
Subject: but no connection has been authorized with policy=PSK
Date: August 14, 2015 at 8:00:20 PM EDT
To: users at lists.openswan.org

Hello friends!

Im trying to configure my OpenSwan Server in CentOS 7 to work with a Sophos UTM 220. Because we want that the traffic from the Sophos come througt the OpenSwan Server. And i configure the openswan and sophos but im gettin the next error.

but no connection has been authorized with policy=PSK

Thanks a lot for the help.

--
Alejandro Betancor
CEO Secure-Web