[Openswan Users] Public subnets behind edge firewall

Damir Reic dreic at email.t-com.hr
Thu May 22 18:41:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

I established sucessfully VPN from AWS to Netscreen. The thing is netscreen
has some public subnet behind it that is published to me over phase2 of
IPsec. The problem is if i do traceroute from openswan to that public subnet
traffic does not go trough the tunnel, it goes over public network.

Amazon as you know has private IP, so my left was internal IP, leftID was
public IP and leftsubnet was public IP/32. What should i else do to make it
work?

Thanks!