[Openswan Users] sha2_512 centos

_pheinrich_ pascalheinrich.de at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:42:43 EDT 2014

<andrei.muresanu <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to establish a vpn tunnel with
>
> ike=aes256-sha2_512;modp1536
>
> but am getting:
>

> | proposal 1 succeeded encr= (policy:aes-cbc vs offered:aes-
cbc)
> |             failed integ=(policy:auth-none vs
offered:AUTH_HMAC_SHA2_512_256)
> |             failed prf=  (policy:(null) vs offered:prf-hmac-
sha2-512)
> |             succeeded dh=   (policy:OAKLEY_GROUP_MODP1536 vs
offered:OAKLEY_GROUP_MODP1536)

> if i try with
>
> ike=aes256-sha2_256;modp1536
>

> failed integ & failed prf fail "successfully" (they show up
correctly in the log but check fails due to them being different
from sha2_512 which is requested by other gateway)

> would work with sha2_384 (accepted by other gateway) but ipsec
auto --status does not list it and if i try pluto segfaults with
"oakley_alg_makedb() ike hash halg=5 not present" (sha2_384 would
be halg id 5 i guess)