[Openswan Users] Routing with virtual network

Mike James mike.james at clutch.com
Tue Jan 21 17:22:10 EST 2014

Apparently not *all* hope is lost :) I¹m not sure if OpenSWAN can do it,
but Cisco have a doc -
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_exam
ple09186a00800b07ed.shtml
--
    Michael James
Sr. Network Engineer
      mike.james at clutch.com

    The Premiere loyalty, rewards, and gifting platform
    for consumer-focused brands and retailers.